There's no better way to spend a hot summer day in Texas than to float the river with the Cherry Bomb! The party starts as soon as we pick you up, and you can listen to music, karaoke and relax with your friends on the way there and back.
San Marcos River
- Closest river to Austin at about 35 minutes.
- We have a partnership with Don's Fish Camp and they give our groups discounted tubes and speedy service!
- This reservation, typically last around 6 hours
- The most naturally scenic river, surrounded by towering limestone walls and Cypress trees.
- About an hour drive from Austin and a 2.5 hr "horseshoe" float.
- We have a partnership here as well, where our groups get discounted tubes and speedy service
- This reservation typically lasts around 6-7 hours.
- Float through downtown New Braunfels, enjoying a picturesque scene of beautiful houses, parks and the original Schlitterbaun.
- Has three tube chutes, including the longest chute in the world
- 2 ½ hour float
- This reservation, typically last around 7 hours